The Sandbox (SBX) mission and vision is to create a better life through business. We connect people and their ideas to business resources; where guided collaboration and sharing of collective knowledge support their journey to success. Our strength comes from our connections within the SBX community, taking pride in uniting people and companies to grow through a culture of sharing. We strive to create collisions within our space to spark ideas and shift mindsets.
To achieve our biggest goals, Sandbox (SBX) needs a strong program manager on our team.
SBX prides itself on delivering professional development and shared learning opportunities for business leaders and their teams across a wide range of industries. The key to our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of our program manager. We’re currently searching for a program manager to join our team and help propel our programming to new heights. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and relationship management. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to help businesses grow through impactful professional development opportunities, nurturing program success from inception to completion.
What is programming, you might ask? SBX programs are activities designed to increase the connectedness of our business community, curate shared learning opportunities, enhance skills, increase knowledge and ultimately will help businesses and their leaders grow. Programming could include networking/social activities, ‘lunch & learns’, peer learning groups, workshops, panel discussions, seminars and training.
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that support SBX’s program goals and vision
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple projects, partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure program goals are reached
- Work closely with the Managing Director, cross-functional teams, and external stakeholders to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for programming initiatives
- Manage programs for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for the SBX team and stakeholders
Do you thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment? Do you care deeply about professional development and helping others through providing access to unique social and learning opportunities? Then we want to hear from you! Sandbox is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to help ensure the success of our local businesses and the experience they have when interacting within our programs.
We’re honoured to witness the magic that happens when our business community comes together with passion and purpose. When networks are expanded and knowledge is shared, opportunities are uncovered, and our community accelerates. Our culture and values are what make working at the SBX rewarding. Check out this video to learn more.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to creating a more inclusive world. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, colour, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age and physical or mental disability.
We encourage our teammates to be their authentic selves at work and strive to support each other and embrace our differences. Sandbox is proud to see it as essential to our team, organizational culture, and business community.
Send us your resume, a little about you and why you think you’d be the right fit for this opportunity to [email protected]
Click Sandbox Program Lead.docx to see the full description of the Program Lead role.