2020 Trade Accelerator Program – Simcoe Session
Next Cohort begins December 2020! These sessions will be on-line and potentially in person as well!
- 2-Day Workshop Dec 1 & 2, 2020
- Export Plan Day Dec 7, 2020
- Mentoring Day Jan 21, 2021
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: APPLY OR BE NOMINATED
Companies can participate in the Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) via partner nomination or direct application. All applications are reviewed by the TAP team to ensure the program is a good fit and allow participants to maximize its benefits.
Thanks to generous support from our partners, we can offer your company a participation fee of $495 for the program instead of the original cost of $5,000 per company. Talk to us for more details.
The companies being sought for the Trade Accelerator Program should meet the following guidelines:
- Generates more than $500,000 in annual revenue
- Has been operating for at least 2 years and receiving revenue for its product, service or technology
- Is already exporting a product, service or technology, but wishes to diversify its export markets or has taken exploratory steps to expand into new markets
- Has a product, service or technology with a strong competitive advantage as a result of quality or patent protection
- Is located anywhere in Ontario
- Is willing to dedicate two senior representatives to participate in the program and apply its resources
Companies that meet the profile are welcome to apply directly to the program by submitting the following electronic application form below. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified of the decision within 3-5 business days of the application being received. If accepted into the program. you will receive an invoice via email.
Limited spaces available. APPLY HERE https://wtctoronto.com/tapapplication/