The entrepreneurial program is an inclusive opportunity for students in grades 9-12 across Central Ontario.
This initiative, launched in partnership with Spin Master Inc. and supported by Dentons Canada and Ramp Communications, is open to Futurpreneur-supported entrepreneurs who are ready to grow their start-up.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate they have an innovative and proven business model offering a unique product or service, an improved process or the potential to impact the market in new ways, which is offered to students free of charge.
The Growth Accelerator is built on providing personalized growth support to entrepreneurs who can demonstrate:
- A proven business model
- A business has been active for at least 12 months
- A product or service that has the potential to impact the market in new ways
- An existing trajectory for revenue growth
- A willingness to make key decisions about expansion
- A clear focus for how to derive value from participating in the Growth Accelerator
- A Futurpreneur loan currently in good standing, or a redeemed Futurpreneur loan
Futurpreneur Canada has been fueling the entrepreneurial passions of Canada’s young enterprise for two decades. We are the only national, non-proﬁt organization that provides ﬁnancing, mentoring and support tools to aspiring business owners aged 18-39. Our internationally recognized mentoring program hand matches young entrepreneurs with a business expert from a network of more than 3,000 volunteer mentors.